BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

..they are special...

hye peeps..

yesterday, one of my friend posted a video on FB..it really touched and inspired me..yes, definitely it does..and it made me think, 'why we always complaining about how complicated and why difficult our life is'..sedangkan dlm dunia ni ramai lg org ssh dr kt..



this is a story about Taeho..he is a Korean boy living with no arms..his determination in life really encourage me..i cried while watching this..and his story also gives me an idea to write about very special peoples in my life..i always wanted to write about them long ago..but i just don't know how i should start the story with..
"ade berapa org adik beradik?"..maybe for some people, it was an easy question..bdk kecik pon boleh jwb..but for me, it isn't..i almost cried every single time the question pops out..why??because when i was asked, i'm confused..what number should i said?do i need to tell them the true story?why me?....

 I have 5 siblings..sy ade kakak, 2 adik lelaki and satu adik perempuan..plus 1 abg saudara; which i always thought like my own elder brother.. sadly, my elder sis, one of my younger brother and my 'elder' brother had passed away..yes, Allah swt loves them more..both of my own siblings were diagnosed to have a disease called Epidermolysis Bullosa..it is a skin disease..doctors told my mama that both of them are not going to have long life..but Allah swt is the Greatest..both my sis and brother lives until they were 15 (quite a long time for me)..on another story, my beloved cousin was diagnosed with brain tumor when he was 24 years old..he passed away just a few month after my brother died..i miss them a lot..there are so many things i wanted to share with them like we used to do before..most people thinks i had moved on and some might think i had forget about them..but deep in my heart, only Allah swt knows.. semoga mereka ditempatkan di tempat org yg beriman dan rohnya dicucuri rahmat..aminn..
Al-Fatihah..

2 comments:

  1. wow, he's definitely had a tough time. Seing other unfortunate people definitely makes you appreciate what you have. & I'm sorry about your losses.

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah definitely..seeing them really makes you feel thankful to GOD..it helps you to appreciate yourself and your life more..:D

    ReplyDelete

ding dong,