BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Demand for justice

It was a huge shocking news when Israel did the unexpected attack towards one of the Gaza aid-carrying ship, Mavi Marmara the last 3 days..i was in the middle of something when suddenly my mom called to watch the news on astro awani..the night before we heard the news, my mom just got a text asking all muslims to pray for the six ships that are on their way to send the aid to Gaza...it was a very brave and greatest act of them..may GOD bless them and their family..

I was mad at the israeli for their immature act and was very sad thinking of  the fate of my Palestenian brothers and sisters and those  who tried to help the less fortunate but was killed without reason..

I was a bit relieved hearing today's new when the volunteers had been released..Alhamdulillah~

Oh Allah, please give us courage and strength to face all this and all those bad people..

we demand for justice!!ALLAHUAKBAR!!!