BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bunny

I kept bunny as my pet. I was very happy when mama said "ok, boleh bela" when me n my sis ask the permission to have them. Bes gell..hehe..Idea nk bela rabbit ni da lame actually. But it starts to be 'serious' bile tgk Maksu bela..So, we got our first two bunnies from Maksu's neighbour. We named it Mr Chikello n his wife, Rosemarie..Six months later, Rosemarie had given birth to 5 lil bunnies (OMG!!they are so adorable)..so, ktorg pon bg la nme Fufu, Yuri, Momo, Mayo n Lora..Mengikut kate org yg lebih berpengalaman (Maksu's bibik) yg jantan kne asingkn coz nnt die pijak2 anknye..so, terpakselah ktorg isolate kn Mr Chikello away from his family..One day, we heard that Mr Chikello da hilang (uhh,siannye..apela nsb die skrg..huhu)..Now Rosemarie pon jd la ibu tunggal, raising up 5 lil bunny..hee..

5 lil bunnies has grown up so much nw..Yesterday morning, ttbe bibik knocks my room n said that one of the bunnies had given birth to another 2 cute lil bunnies..hehe..Then dpt tau the mom is Momo..hehe..happy sgt..i named it Tuffy n Hemmy (ehem..ehem..)..there goes the story of new member of Chikello's family..*wink*